1. I really, really want to take care of my feet.
2. I do not like non-healing wounds… at all.
3. I really don’t have as much patience as I should for non-compliant patients.
4. I get very excited about performing ultrasound, even if it is just of vasculature.
5. There will never be anything as cool as watching a patient’s aorta pulsating and knowing that, soon, you will be cutting into it.
6. There are people out there who really love their job, even after 20 years.
7. It is a privilege to be in a line of work where you love coming to do your job every day.
8. I am more confident and capable than I give myself credit for.
9. I am going to love being a surgeon.