Well, the end of November is here, and despite some close calls, I managed to blog every day! I can’t believe I used to do this all the time. There is a part of me that really misses blogging every day, but there is another part of me that feels like I just don’t have enough interesting things to talk about. Maybe you noticed that in some of my posts, and maybe you didn’t. Regardless, I made it work and I can put another successful NaBloPoMo in my back pocket. Here’s to hoping this blog is still hip and happening next November!
I like having an excuse to blog every day. Some days I want to blog and I have lots of ideas, but I’m just too exhausted or feeling down on myself and I just don’t do it. Maybe now that NaBloPoMo is over, I will find some new motivation to blog daily (or at least every second day). So, for December I will make it a goal to blog more often than I used to, and if I’m really good, I will keep up with the daily posts. I have three mini-goals for December:
1. I am oh so close to breaking that 1000 follower mark. First of all, I can’t believe that I have so many followers. I have no idea how many of you guys are active followers, but it’s great to know that I have something to say that is remotely interesting to anyone other than myself. So, it is my goal to hit that magic number before 2014. I acquired 109 new followers in November… I’m only 30 followers off of the mark, so hopefully I can blog enough to keep new people coming!
2. This has been a big year, in many ways. I think I will take this month to do some reflecting. I might go back to some posts from earlier this year, re-read them and talk about how much or how little has changed. Sometimes I feel like I am spinning my wheels a little and that my life if going no where. I think, however, that more has changed than I think. This will be a fun exercise in seeing how a year of time can change a person… me.
3. I want to try and diversify what I write about a little. Obviously I am in my head a lot these days, and there isn’t that much going on in there. I would love to take some suggestions for post ideas, and (yes, I will whore myself a bit), I would love to venture into the world of guest blogging. If you like what I have to say or you think I could add something interesting to your blog, let me know… I would love to venture out of my comfort zone a little bit!
Well, hopefully these three mini-goals will keep me motivated and diverse when it comes to keeping an active blog in December! Please keep cheering me on!
- NaBloPoMo & NaNonFiWriMo: A Successful November! (studiodeanna.com)
- Nearly 30 Days of Blogging – My Semi-Successful Journey Through NaBloPoMo ’13 (javaj240.wordpress.com)
- I Did It !!! ……… ( Day 30 … The final day of NaBloPoMo ) (rosiewrites2.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo: Last but not the end (splashesofvelvet.wordpress.com)
- End of NaBloPoMo. (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)