I could not be happier for it to be November. Usually, November means winter here in Canada – snow is coming, it will be cold, and it is only the beginning. However, for me, November means it’s almost December, which means holidays, Christmas, and that much closer to the new year (when I will graduate).
November is also NaBloPoMo. I’ve only been blogging for a year and, therefore, have only participated once. But, I loved having a real “excuse” to blog every day. NaBloPoMo is what got my blog really rolling, and it’s gonna give it another kickstart. I love writing, I love blogging, and I love interacting with my blogging friends; however, lately I’ve been a o busy and bogged down in my “real life” that I don’t make it a priority to sit down at the computer. November will be different!
And, last, but certainly not least, I get to break out the moustache scarf. When else can you not only wear a moustache scarf, but also get compliments on it, than in the month of November. I’d like to think that if I was a man, I would grow a moustache in November (my husband doesn’t participate). But I will celebrate in the fact that I can only participate in Movember by being fashion savvy and wearing a cool scarf!
- 30 Days, 30 Posts: NaBloPoMo is here! (culturespoon.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo – Day 1 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo (rosiewrites2.wordpress.com)
- I’m Participating in NaBloPoMo… Are You??? (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- Woah NaBloPoMo! – Challenge Accepted! (msperfectpatty.com)
- It’s November 1st! Time to get your NaBloPoMo on. (dailypost.wordpress.com)