Today DH and I went out for lunch… Without the kids. You’d think we would have picked a nice, sit-down, relaxing place with a pricey menu.
Nope, not us!
Five Guys it was! We don’t have Five Guys in our city and we tried it for the first time when we were here at Christmas. Since that time I have been dreaming about the amazing-ness that is THIS burger!
And, it was just as amazing as I remembered it. I am paying for it now, however. I feel so bloated and gross, and also feeling a little guilty about it… as well as the cheesecake that followed it a few hours later!
- Vacations are for Resting, Right? (thecrankygiraffe.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes you just need dessert (thecrankygiraffe.wordpress.com)
- Cheesecake Cherry Delights (cantbeme.com)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Hot Tamale Bars (kitchen-chronicles.com)
- V-Day: The Plight Of the Newly-Dating (thesinglecell.wordpress.com)