Okay, this is my last award… I promise! And I am publishing it on the heels of my last acceptance because I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow for my Christmas vacation!
Prego and the Loon also nominated me for the Reader Appreciation award, I think because I showed support for one of her interesting blog posts by tunring a comment I was making into my own post… Yes, I was that passionate about it!
The award rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Attach the icon to your site.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Nominate some other bloggers whom you feel deserve this award!
My Questions to answer:
– Do you watch television?
Very seldom. The only show I try to watch is Grey’s Anatomy and even lately, it has been proving difficult to keep up with.
– Who is your favourite author?
Oh my, I have so many favorite books and authors, it’s hard to choose just one. I rarely pick new books just because of the author. However, one author who never seems to disappoint is John Irving.
– Do you like 80′s movies?
I think I might be a bit too young… I was only 7 when the 80’s ended. My favorite movie from my childhood is “Pretty Woman” and that was 1989 or 1990, I guess. Ask me bout 90’s movies and I have a long, long list…
– What social issue bothers you?
This could start a rant. For the sake of brevity, I will say this. I HATE when social programs are set up to “help people” who refuse to help themselves. Please, use my tax money to help people who want AND appreciate the help.
– What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Cow Scrotum. I was in Japan. Someone else ordered. I didn’t know what it was until after I ate it.
– How do you like your eggs?
Easy Over with the yolks runny!
– When did you discover blogging?
I’ve been blogging on and off for a few years but I’ve just recently started this blog on WordPress and my blogging habits have taken a major turn, for the better, I think.
– Why you do like to blog?
I feel like it gives me a place to be myself and say what I want to say without feeling bad about it afterwards. I alos love the new “friendships” I have online with people who seem to “get me” way more than anyone else ever has!
My Questions for my Nominees:
(You astute people will recognize that I asked some other nominees these questions in a previous acceptance post, but I only got one answer, so I figure I will ask them again)
1. If you had to pick one song to play, continuously, in the background to your life, what would it be? Why?
2. If you could commit any one crime and get away with it, what would it be?
3. What is an interesting fact about someone in your family?
4. What is your favorite lie that you’ve ever told? What were the circumstances surrounding that lie?
5. Your boss pulls you into his office to talk privately. What is it about?
6. What do you “just know” in life?
7. What is the last book that you read in it’s entirety?
8. What is “Victoria’s Secret?” (I know it’s a lingerie store… I’m talking about the secret)
9. If you could be a fly on the wall in any one room in the world, which room would that be?
10. I am a slogan and it says:
11. What is the favorite part/aspect of your life?
Rose Chimera – She was one of my first followers. She’s stuck around through my WordPress stardom and she still has thoughtful and inspiring comments for me. I am always excited to have a comment from Rose!
There are a few others who’s comments and participation I really appreciate and look forward to. However, I’ve already nominated all of you for other awards and I know that many of you are getting nominated by others for many awards too. So, in general, I want to thank everyone who reads my posts and takes time to give thoughtful comments and encouragements.