Ok, here is another of my many blogging awards. I’m sorry for putting them all in a row, but I want to get them done before I leave for Christmas vacation!
Cupcake in Cairo nominated me for this award a few weeks ago and I am very honoured that she thought of me. To be honest, I wasn’t a follower of her blog before she nominated me, but after some careful looks, she sure has some interesting things to say… and she loves to bake, which is right up my alley (and what I plan to spend my whole day doing!)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to up to 10 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
Seven Things about Me:
- I love to swim laps. I find it very relaxing and it is good exercise and I can swim 1km (40 laps) in under 30 minutes. I don’t do it often enough because I feel like it is too much work to change into a swimming suit, get all wet, then dry off, change, shower etc…
- I have 3 degrees and my MD will be my my fourth. In 18 months, I will be: Cranky Giraffe MD. MSc. BSc. BA.
- 10 years ago my life plan for “10 years in the future” was: Be married and have three kids, be a doctor, and be happy in my life. Things aren’t too far off…
- Next year I am turning 30. I’m kind of scared. 30 is the new 20, right? I mean, if Carrie Bradshaw can say that 40 is the new 30…
- I fear that my boys are going to grow up to hate me. DH doesn’t really like his mom and I don’t really like her either. I want my boys to grow up being momma’s boys and loving me, but I don’t know how to make that happen.
- I believe in Evolution and I also believe in God. Some people might not agree that they can co-exist. That is their opinion and they are entitled to that. Hoever, Science is fact and you can’t argue with that. That is My Opinion.
- I want to be liked by everyone and I try very hard to be as likeable and kind to as many people. I think this makes my life unnecessarily difficult.
I only have three because I have already nominated so many of my favorite bloggers for other awards… sorry to disappoint.
Meizac – I just started reading her blog two days ago, but I have enjoyed everything I have seen thus far. I know she will be a regular for me. And, she’s Canadian!
Prego and the Loon – i know I’ve nominated her already for the sunshine award, but because she speaks up about her experiences with abuse, I feel better speaking up about mine. She is very inspiring. Thanks.
Combat Babe – She is feisty, she isn’t afraid to say exactly what’s on her mind. And, I am pretty sure she is my biggest fan. She inspires me to be more open and candid about myself. She will also be mad that I nominated her. I’m sorry, Babe.